* You and Your New Members Will Be Personally Mentored By An Expert Who Has 8+ Years of "Gifting" Experience, Receives Over $100k A Month and Has Worked With Tony Robbins, Zig Zigler, Jim Rohn and Brian Tracy Teaching Success Strategies.
* Direct Email Support from Me
* Weekly Nationwide Conference Calls Where We Enroll and Answer Your Prospects Questions For You.
* You Can Utilize My Reputation, System and Success To Immediately Build Confidence in Your Prospects For Fast Enrollments.
* You & Your New Members Will Receive Regular Trainings With Internet and Marketing "Millionaires" Who Share Their Success Strategies.
* I Will Give You A Customized Marketing & Promotional System That Fits Your Specific Budget To Generate Fast Enrollments.
* I Will Give You Access To A Professional Web Site That Is Custom Made For You With Great Marketing Videos & Team Proof.
* I Will Give You A Proven, Customized & Effective Auto-Responder System That Is Installed & Set Up For You.
* I Will Give You A Automatic Viral Marketing Campaign With Powerful Marketing Letters To Follow Up With All Your Prospects For You.
* I Will Give You All of My Time Tested Marketing Materials And Post Card Campaigns That Have Proven To Consistently Work.
* I Will Give You Access To Marketing Software To Advertise For Free On Craigslist, YouTube, MySpace And FaceBook.
* I Will Give You Numerous Video Tutorials on Marketing, Promoting and Proven Home Based Business Success Strategies.
* I Will Give You Access To Our Members-Only Back Office (and Team Maverick Back Office) With An Ever Increasing Success Library of Audio / Video Lessons As Well As A Personal Growth Library.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment